Re: Conclusion GTP and TP?

Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com> writes:

>>     gnucash-1.7.2.az.po
>>     gnucash-1.7.2.en_GB.po
>>     gnucash-1.7.2.es_NI.po
>>     gnucash-1.7.2.ga.po
>
> Ah. We have az, en_GB and ga teams in the GTP. Perhaps some translators
> from these language teams are interested in also starting TP teams
> (http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/)? If so, please follow the
> instructions on the TP web site.

Yes, please step ahead :)

BTW, the 'az' file is empty -- I installed it nevertheless ;) I'm
wondering whether en_GB handcrafted or script translated?  At the
moment, the TP completely ignores en_GB...

>> Now the question is what to do with the glossary files; we can install
>> them as a separate textdomain, say, gnucash-glossary .
>
> That sounds like the best solution.

Okay, I'll try to finish this work tomorrow.

> Ok, I cvs removed the po files and pot file. The INFO file is telling
> about the change. Please let me know if/when you will move the
> glossaries too.

Thanks.

> Also, could gthumb please be removed from the TP? gthumb is in gnome cvs
> nowadays.

I'll try to talk to Paolo the next days.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |      ,__o