Re: Conclusion GTP and TP? (was: Re: New PO Template file for`gnucash')
- From: Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net>
- To: Christian Stimming <stimming tuhh de>
- Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>,tp - Translation Project <translation IRO UMontreal CA>
- Subject: Re: Conclusion GTP and TP? (was: Re: New PO Template file for`gnucash')
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 07:28:12 +0100
Christian Stimming <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> a. Migrate the gnucash [or: your favorite Gnome App] translation to
> the Robot, remove it from gnome-i18n
> So, Gnome translators, please vote your opinion, and by, say, next
> Monday (Nov 4) we should make a decision.
I tried to read the last votes as careful as possible and came to the
conclusion, the decision it to go for "a.".
Later the day, I'll try to fetch existing gnucash translations from
gnome/extra-po and install them on the robot site. Stadn up now, if
there is something wrong about this intended procedure!
Thanks to all for resolving the problem.
email@example.com (work) / firstname.lastname@example.org (home): |
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/ | ,__o
Free Translation Project: | _-\_<,
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/ | (*)/'(*)
] [Thread Prev