Re: Conclusion GTP and TP?

tis 2002-11-05 klockan 07.28 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
> > So, Gnome translators, please vote your opinion, and by, say, next
> > Monday (Nov 4) we should make a decision.
>
> I tried to read the last votes as careful as possible and came to the
> conclusion, the decision it to go for "a.".
>
> Later the day, I'll try to fetch existing gnucash translations from
> gnome/extra-po and install them on the robot site.  Stadn up now, if
> there is something wrong about this intended procedure!

Thanks, I noticed you're moving it now. Should we start cvs removing
those gnucash po files in gnome cvs that have already been moved? Which
ones are that? The reason I want them cvs removed is that a lot of
people, including myself, sometimes forget to read README/INFO files or
notice changes to them. If the files aren't there, it's much more
obvious that something has changed. It's cvs, so we still have history,
even if the files are removed.

Anyway, I will remove the pot file right away and modify the INFO/README
files accordingly. I've already removed gnucash from the translation
status.