Re: GnomeCVS coordinator?

Hello.

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/release/status.shtml

> both show az status here. Am I missing something?
   Ok. Kjartan. Issue was az.shtml files.
 And there are OK now.
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/az.shtml
and
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/release/az.shtml

> If you need a CVS account feel free to mail
>
> Full name, username, email and a crypt()ed password
> cvsmaster@gnome.org and we'll get that set up.

  Ok. I'll do it in a few days. Cause I'm axay of my
box now.
 Thanks for efforts
  Sincerely

=====
Vasif Ismailoglu MD            Resident in Urology

 School of Medicine of Cerrahpasa    azerb_linux@yahoo.com
     University of Istanbul             www.vasif.cjb.net
      Department of Urology