Re: GnomeCVS coordinator?

Den 26 Jun 2001 05:55:14 -0700, skrev Vasif Ismailoglu MD:
> Hello.
>   I'm a Azerbaijani Turkic language coordinator.
>   We are all know how web C VS repository helpful for
> tracing translations. And the *.shtml files are also
> very usable. That's a pity AZ command doesn't have
> this kind of tool. Shortly az.shtml for Both release
> and current translation status are missing. As
> Azerbaijani command we have not a direct write access
> to the CVS repository. And daily updates are very
> difficult when Web interface is too old or unusable.
>   Please help us with it.
>   Sincerely

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/status.shtml

and

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/release/status.shtml

both show az status here. Am I missing something?

If you need a CVS account feel free to mail

Full name, username, email and a crypt()ed password to
cvsmaster@gnome.org and we'll get that set up.

Cheers
Kjartan