Re: Subversion migration schedule (new cut-off Fri 14 July?)

On Thu, June 15, 2006 10:34, Ross Golder wrote:
> I'd be interested to hear the release team's view on whether a
> monolithic repo would really make their lives much easier.

My really humble opinion (since I'm no expert) is that I agree with you
on nearly everything. The per-module hooks are a killer feature for me.

Just my ?0.02, since you asked for feedback ;-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.