Re: Two new projects in the CVS and 5th Toe

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 21:52, Seth Nickell wrote:
> But I don't think it takes a lot of trust to
> decide somebody isn't going to be malicious and trash the cvs
> repository[*]. If somebody's been making reasonable contributions and
> acting nice on irc for a couple weeks they have already put enough
> investment in that I don't think its going to be a problem.

I don't think anybody is suggesting that we don't trust existing
contributors, whether they be through cvs or bugzilla.

But we would start meeting strangers if we announced to the world that
we can host cvs for any software that uses GTK+. Of course, that's not
what the original question was about.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net