Re: Adding CVS projects

tis 2003-09-02 klockan 21.09 skrev Ole Laursen:
> > Not really. This mailing list needs to be consulted first when
> > requesting modules be added to GNOME CVS, at least according to
> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/cvs.html .
>
> Argh, that's a well hidden document. I couldn't find it when I looked
> for it. There is no link from
>
>   http://developer.gnome.org/helping/
>
> And this document says something different:
>
>   http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html
>
> (under "Getting a CVS account").

I've been told in the past that the second page above is outdated, at
least in the last section, and should really be pointing to
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/ in that part instead.

I don't know if any of these website problems are already in bugzilla;
perhaps making sure it is so could help.

Christian