Two new projects in the CVS and 5th Toe

I have two projects for which I would like to continue development
within the GNOME CVS:

  Hardware Monitor - http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/hardware-monitor/

  A better monitor applet for the panel than one in gnome-applets. It
  supports combining a given viewer type with any monitored device,
  and supports lm-sensors.

  Monster Masher - http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/monster-masher/

  A mash'em-up action game for GNOME. There's really not a lot more to
  add. Mash monsters and save the world of the gnomes!

Both projects are mature and stable and written in C++ with gtkmm,
gconfmm, libglademm etc. I believe both are well-written and quite
easy to maintain. Both applications are closely tied to GNOME.

One of the primary reasons for adding the projects to CVS is that I
hope to get help with translations from the GNOME translation
teams.

I also propose adding them to the 5th Toe, although I'm not quite sure
if this is the appropriate place. The website is a bit confusing right
now.

So what do I do now? Ask, no objections? and wait a few days before
contacting cvsmaster, or do I need to collect "cool, go for it" from a
couple of people?

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/