Re: Two new projects in the CVS and 5th Toe

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 20:29, Jim Gettys wrote:
> I think Havoc has it right.
>
> We have the machine resources (at least we are  in the process of
> getting such resources installed); if it has something to do with
> Gnome, we should be able host it without straining our development
> resources.

Yes, that's all good.

Theoretically (so ignore this) there is the small technical problem that
we don't have per-module access rights, so this wouldn't allow us to
host stuff for people who we don't know and trust already. And I doubt
that we want the workload of administering per-module access rights.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net