Re: scroll bar and drop down list usability

Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> writes:

> David A Knight <david@ritter.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
> > I think its better to be able to paste it where you want without
> > moving the text cursor away from where you are typing
>
> What program does that (by default, at least)?  Emacs moves point to
> the end of inserted text when pasting with the mouse.

Err.. good question, I can't actually think of one, infact I'm not sure why
I said that, although I still do think its better to insert where the click
is performed.

David

--
Make your site SCREEM - Site Creating & Editing EnvironMent

Mail: david@screem.org