Re: scroll bar and drop down list usability

David A Knight <david@ritter.demon.co.uk> writes:

> I think its better to be able to paste it where you want without
> moving the text cursor away from where you are typing

What program does that (by default, at least)?  Emacs moves point to
the end of inserted text when pasting with the mouse.

184 days, 3 hours, 10 minutes, 36 seconds till we run away.
We are each only one drop in a great ocean -- but some of the drops sparkle!