Re: The Help Menu

Bowie Poag wrote:
> <Stuff about "About" snipped>
>
> A simple little Gnome Footprint present in the menu bar of each apps
> window would do the trick nicely, at first thought. I'm open to
> suggestions. Even yours, Tom. ;) hee

I think it would be bad to over-use the GNOMEprint in such a fashion. It
already has a use, which is to signify menus/drawers on the panel.
"About" should stay under help, because (1) that is where it has always
been, and (2) knowing the copyright and version info is a form of
"Help." Besides, do we have to flaunt convention simply because we can?

M.Watson <redline@intrex.net>