Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback 3.26+

Hi Alberts,

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 02:42:58PM +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
That PPA was created to test latest upstream changes. Maybe it might be
good idea to create PPA for last stable release...

Dmitry, what do you think about this? Should we have PPA with stable
release? I guess most biggest problem is that we have no enough resources /
time to do this... :(

If you think we need a PPA for 3.24 for 17.04, I can create it.

Upstream has already gtk+ theme as default because metacity does not have
any metacity themes these days... In Ubuntu we are forced to use metacity
theme, because Ambiance does not have proper support for csd windows.

IMHO, Ambiance is very bad default choice. There are other themes in the
repo which supports headerbar better.

Dmitry, any plans related to default theme?

With the recent news, I think that Ubuntu developers will either improve
Ambiance to better support CSD, or switch to a different theme. In any case
we can follow.