Re: [gnome-flashback] Appmenu button in the window title

Re the per-session overrides bug, Ryan Lortie (GLib developer from
Canonical)
is interested in it. I know that this bug is going to be discussed on the
Ubuntu Online Summit, so there are chances to get it accepted.

Can you give some info about this summit?

That bug is linked to the blueprint [1], which means it will be looked
at during 15.10 cycle.

Most of the blueprints are discussed on UOS (which is basically a set
of Google Hangouts on air), the program for the next UOS can be seen
here [2] but it's not yet complete. If that blueprint is approved,
then it'll appear in "Convergence" section.

I am not going to attend UOS, but I can ping desrt on IRC (last time I
pinged him, he commented on the bug).

[1]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/unity7-1510
[2]: http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1505/all/