Re: [gnome-flashback] Appmenu button in the window title

Hi,

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 20:35:00 +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
So my question is: is it possible to implement the appmenu support in
Metacity?

Are you sure that it will solve problem? Menus simply are not shown in apps
if shell is detected. We still will need XSettings override. Or I did not
understand something?

I have just realized that the component that owns the org.gnome.Shell bus
name is gnome-flashback, not Metacity. So the possible solution will be a
bit more complicated: we need to receive the menu in gnome-flashback and
forward it to Metacity so that it can show it in the window titlebar.
Perhaps that will be difficult to implement.