[gnome-flashback] Appmenu button in the window title

Hi all,

From the recent discussion in #739534 it is clear that GNOME developers
are not going to use different bus names for different services, so the
appmenus will continue to be broken unless one sets an XSettings override
(which is ugly).

So my question is: is it possible to implement the appmenu support in
Metacity?

I see that Alberts has already added support for the appmenu button in
theme (6a2cc159454621bb), so there is one less thing to do to achieve
that. That commit also mentions that code was copied from Mutter, so
maybe the remaining code can be copied from there as well.

Note: I am speaking not about the traditional menu, but about the
appmenu that modern GNOME applications use (GNOME Shell shows it near
the activities button).