Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if someone is actually using metacity-theme-viewer?
> Currently it looks "broken". If it is unused or almost unused I am
> thinking about removing it rather than trying to fix it.

How is it broken? I think it does its job well (able to show how
decorations of various themes will look like).

1. Missing background.
2. Rounded corners have extra background and makes it look like rounded corners does not work.
3. You can not see any effect for title-bar buttons when you move mouse over them.
4. Dialog icon has no space between titlebar and icon.

I simply would think that there is something wrong with theme using this tool.

Also, it is not intended for general users, but rather theme developers.

And +1 for Balló's suggestion. In my case, the situation is opposite
(I use dark theme for all Gtk 3 apps, but Gtk 2 apps have light theme
and dark decoration), but merging that code from mutter will make it
better for me as well.

Please test it. I tested only with gnome-terminal.