Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 7:11 AM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
I have updated metacity, but before making release I would like that it is
tested by someone else too.

Tested, it works. Thanks!

Changes:
1) Metacity theme version is updated to 3.5. It should load themes without
any problems.
2) Fully maximized windows will not have shadows.
3) Added support for _GTK_FRAME_EXTENTS.
4) Fixed some deprecated warnings.

Why did you bump the library major version? I don't see any removed
symbols, and there is only one added symbol
(meta_frame_borders_clear). I think you should bump the middle number
in the version instead (and it'll increase the chance for it to get
into Debian Jessie).

Is there something else that should definitely go in 3.14?

Does anyone know if someone is actually using metacity-theme-viewer?
Currently it looks "broken". If it is unused or almost unused I am thinking
about removing it rather than trying to fix it.

Compiz will require small fix to work with 3.14.

Which one?

Thanks again for all your work on Metacity.