[gnome-flashback] Metacity

Hi,

I have updated metacity, but before making release I would like that it is tested by someone else too.

Changes:
1) Metacity theme version is updated to 3.5. It should load themes without any problems.
2) Fully maximized windows will not have shadows.
3) Added support for _GTK_FRAME_EXTENTS.
4) Fixed some deprecated warnings.

Is there something else that should definitely go in 3.14?

Does anyone know if someone is actually using metacity-theme-viewer? Currently it looks "broken". If it is unused or almost unused I am thinking about removing it rather than trying to fix it.

Compiz will require small fix to work with 3.14.