Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 8:49 AM, Philipp Kaluza <floss ghostroute eu> wrote:
Not sure. I would prefer it if the brand "Gnome Flashback" did not
become diluted, but don't have any concrete advise on how to handle this
downstream. During the time I was an active Ubuntu user, the "compiz
experience" has never been branded consistently - but I'd focus on
compiz and not so much on gnome-panel than.

Would it help you if I shipped the gnome-flashback-compiz.desktop file
upstream (so it can collect translations), but not install it by default ?

Indeed, that will help. Currently the name of Compiz session is not
translatable.