Re: [gnome-flashback] ANNOUNCE: gnome-panel and gnome-flashback-session 3.8.1 release

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 12:31 AM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
Are you thinking that anyone is happy with your work on this list? Lets
ask...

Who thinks that Philipp should continue to maintain gnome-panel? And who
thinks that I should take over?

I am just a downstream maintainer and my opinion doesn't much matter,
but I think Alberts should take over the maintainership. He definitely
has a very good code knowledge, and he also maintains the "neighbour"
projects like gnome-applets and metacity, so we won't expect
uncoordinated changes in any of the components.

Of course, if Philipp doesn't like some Alberts' changes, his reviews
and comments will be addressed when possible.

What I really _don't want_ to happen is having two different diverged
versions of gnome-panel (what we currently have in new-master and
wip/gnome-3.10+ branches). Looks like the only way to change that is
to make Alberts the maintainer.