Re: [gnome-flashback] ANNOUNCE: gnome-panel and gnome-flashback-session 3.8.1 release

Who thinks that Philipp should continue to maintain gnome-panel? And who
thinks that I should take over?

You should take over of course. I need compatibility with the latest
GNOME releases in order to maintain gnome-panel in the official
repositories of Arch Linux. But currently I can't, because Flashback
is not fully compatible even with GNOME 3.8, and 3.14 will be released
within a month. So from my view, gnome-panel is nearly a dead project
without an active maintainer.

Philipp, please don't kill the project! I think Alberts has the
knowledge how to maintain it, so give him the maintainership. You
could always tell us if he do something wrong, but don't hold him
back.

--
György Balló
Arch Linux Trusted User