Re: [gnome-flashback] flashback

> Enabled proposed. After upgrade I was able to login in both sessions -
> flashback with metacity and flashback with compiz.

Please disable -proposed. If something is not in -release, it will
most probably break your system.

This is reason why i tested in virtualbox. I am not using -proposed on my main install.

> Only session names seems too long for lightdm. Maybe session names can be
> GNOME Flashback (Metacity) and GNOME Flashback (Compiz)?

I'm fine with that. Will change again in the next upload (3.8.1?).

Ok, just don't forget about it.  I have no idea when 3.8.1 will be released. :(