Re: [gnome-flashback] flashback

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
Dmitry:
How long 3.8 will stay in proposed? I am not using proposed on my main
install, but today installed trusty in virtualbox to test flashback session.

Should migrate within a day (it got blocked by evolution-data-server
transition).

Enabled proposed. After upgrade I was able to login in both sessions -
flashback with metacity and flashback with compiz.

Please disable -proposed. If something is not in -release, it will
most probably break your system.

Only session names seems too long for lightdm. Maybe session names can be
GNOME Flashback (Metacity) and GNOME Flashback (Compiz)?

I'm fine with that. Will change again in the next upload (3.8.1?).