[gnome-flashback] flashback

Hi!

Dmitry:
How long 3.8 will stay in proposed? I am not using proposed on my main install, but today installed trusty in virtualbox to test flashback session. Enabled proposed. After upgrade I was able to login in both sessions - flashback with metacity and flashback with compiz. Only session names seems too long for lightdm. Maybe session names can be GNOME Flashback (Metacity) and GNOME Flashback (Compiz)?

Philipp:
Are you very busy? Week ago I created patch which ports bindings to gsettings. Is it good? Also updated patch for object name generation. What you think about new patch?