Re: [team-gnome-gr] Team Digest, Vol 13, Issue 48

Nikos Charonitakis wrote:
i have this message:
Warning: You have digest members, but digests are turned off. Those
people will not receive mail.
I think that there is a possible solution but i dont know it...
hellug lists using also mailman and seems to handle properly digest mail
See their archives:
http://lists.hellug.gr/pipermail/linux-greek-users/2008-March.txt.gz
And our arhive:
http://lists.gnome.gr/pipermail/team-gnome.gr/2008-March.txt.gz
The hellug archives are in iso-8859-7. Indeed, they appear to work, and it looks possible that mailman has some obscure option to configure the common encoding. This will require some effort finding the said option.

In mailman there is an option to to view the properties of the members of the mailing list. Is there an option to change their subscription to non-digest or something?

Simos
nikos

2008/3/24, Nikos Charonitakis <nikosx gmail com>:
ok, turning off digest now.