Re: [team-gnome-gr] Team Digest, Vol 13, Issue 48

Nikos Charonitakis wrote:
2008/3/23, Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>:

The problem is that you receive e-mails in "digest mode". Digest mode
 with our mailing list software does not work, and I am not sure if it is
 possible to disable (Nikos, can we disable digest mode?).

i can disable it but what will happen to members that have already
choose digest mode?
Also there is an option that maybe is related to the problem:

When receiving digests, which format is default?
(Edit mime_is_default_digest)

Plain   MIME

Now plain is checked.

Any idea?
MIME might fix the problem, though I think the recipients will be receiving each email as attachments. I would think that switching to non-digest mode would be acceptable, provided we explain how to filter e-mails in labels (as GMail does really well).

Simos