Re: [team-gnome-gr] Team Digest, Vol 13, Issue 48

Billaras Gavrilidis wrote:

i still cant realise what i should do, so please help me understand or just stop sending emails

The problem is that you receive e-mails in "digest mode". Digest mode with our mailing list software does not work, and I am not sure if it is possible to disable (Nikos, can we disable digest mode?).

What you should do is go to the settings for your account, at
http://lists.gnome.gr/listinfo.cgi/team-gnome.gr
log in and change the settings from "digest" to "non-digest".
Then you should be able to see Greek properly.

You may also get a GMail account, from
https://mail.google.com/
which has some nice features for these mailing lists.

Feel free to ask any questions,
Simos