Re: gnome-user-docs and gnome-getting-started-docs migrated to GitLab

On 2018-03-28 17:21, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
On 2018-03-28 17:05, Shaun McCance wrote:
Are you referring to the download links for tags?

No, no. I'm talking about links to correctly named tarball files for
respective release, probably links to the FTP archive.

I had to check:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180113114058/https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-user-docs/

Apparently I had used the snapshot links, after all. It worked without issues, though. :) But now I know better from where to get the actual release tarballs.

Thanks again.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj