Re: gnome-user-docs and gnome-getting-started-docs migrated to GitLab

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 15:47:39 +0200
Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj ubuntu com> wrote:

Hi Petr,

On 2018-03-28 15:37, Petr Kovar wrote:
Just a heads up that thanks to Carlos and Andrea from the GitLab
team, we've successfully migrated our core docs modules
gnome-user-docs and gnome-getting-started-docs to the GNOME GitLab
instance:

Great! I'm convinced this will allow for a smoother workflow going forward.

I have one question for now (maybe more questions will pop up later):

Where are the release tarballs made available now?

Nothing has changed in the way we release and deliver tarballs. This
migration is just about the repo and issue tracker.

Cheers,
pk