Re: gnome-user-docs and gnome-getting-started-docs migrated to GitLab

Hi Petr,

On 2018-03-28 15:37, Petr Kovar wrote:
Just a heads up that thanks to Carlos and Andrea from the GitLab
team, we've successfully migrated our core docs modules
gnome-user-docs and gnome-getting-started-docs to the GNOME GitLab
instance:

Great! I'm convinced this will allow for a smoother workflow going forward.

I have one question for now (maybe more questions will pop up later):

Where are the release tarballs made available now?

Rgds,

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj