Re: Change .page, see result

Hello Germán,
Thanks for the info. In order to be able to submit a patch, I followed the instructions on the wiki, [1] . I installed Flatpak (version 0.10.1) on Ubuntu 17.10, but I got stuck when trying to download Builder (gnome-software message: Don't know how to handle 'file:///tmp/mozilla_hannie0/org.gnome.Builder-2.flatpakref'). I will try to install jhbuild instead, according to 'Set up your testing environment' [3] and see if that will allow me to submit patches.

I realize that this mailing list is not a helpdesk, so if I am asking too much help here, I apologize and I will stop asking questions.

Hannie

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/SubmitPatch
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/BuildProject
[3] https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Contributing
A patch is a representation of the minimal changes between your file(s)
and the one(s) in the repository. It allows people to focus only in the
changes, rather than looking through a whole file. With a little bit of
practice, you will get used to and you will find it handy (welcome to
the matrix! ;-)

That said, you may want to take a look at:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/SubmitPatch

I am currently trying to find out how things work. And I fully
understand that you will only allow me to push minor fixes straight
to master after I have proven I can do it right. I will go through
the buglist to see if I can fix some of them and send my changes, if
any, to Bugzilla.
Another resource (perhaps not as detailed as you are asking) is:
https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Contributing