Re: gbrainy Mallard documentation

Hello,

It's all pushed on gitorious, so if you take that branch, it is now
pretty up to date.

Is there any reason for not working with oficial GIT gnome repositories?

I think that would make sense for you guys.

Jordi: do you have an estimate of when you would like to release a new
version? There might be some changes we would like to apply (thanks to
Phil's suggestion).

The next two gbrainy versions would be:

* 1.42: some time during the next four / six weeks depending on the number of bugs received
* 1.5x: at the end of July 2010

The idea is to integrate the new documentation in 1.42 since it does introduce new functionality and allow translations to start working on it.

Regards,

Jordi,