Re: gbrainy Mallard documentation

Hi guys!

2010/4/5 Phil Bull <philbull gmail com>:
> Hi guys,
>
> I reviewed the document for spelling, punctuation and grammar. It looks
> good; I've attached a diff with a few changes, plus a few editorial
> comments I added too.

Thanks Phil! Wonderful review!

I applied your patch and also fixed a bunch of other validity errors.

It's all pushed on gitorious, so if you take that branch, it is now
pretty up to date.

Jordi: do you have an estimate of when you would like to release a new
version? There might be some changes we would like to apply (thanks to
Phil's suggestion).

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>