Re: Proposal for a comments system

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> There is absolutely no way we could ever deploy a proprietary
> system. I'm open to using an existing open-source solution,
> but I don't think there are any that provide the experience
> we want.

Well,  if you folks are implementing a server-side comment system,
I'll be glad to help. I have some experience building those from
scratch.

What does library.gnome.org use to render a document, like say:
http://library.gnome.org/users/user-guide/stable/overview-desktop.html.en

Does it use a PHP/Python server or a static site generator?