Re: gbrainy Mallard documentation

El ds 20 de 03 de 2010 a les 12:32 -0600, en/na Milo Casagrande va escriure:
Hi,

sorry to bring this topic up again.

Jordy did you take a look at the gbrainy doc here:
http://gitorious.org/gbrainy-help

It should be pretty complete, unless there has been major updates to
the program.
The "problems" I listed on the previous mail have been resolved with
the latest gnome-doc-utils release.

Any chance to merge the help from the gitorious repo?

Hello Milo,

Thanks a lot for your work. It looks great. Some comments:

1) After integrating your work "make distcheck" gives a few errors like this one:

customgame.page:15: element license: Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element text there

Can you look into this please?

2) There are some spelling mistakes like:

"Starts a new game playing onle memory games."

Have this documentation view reviewed by a native English speaker?

I'm saying this because my English is not very good and parts of the documentation are based on my texts.

I think that it would be cool if it was before we integrate it into the next version and arrives to the translators.

Thanks Milo,

Jordi,