Re: Empathy account UI freeze break request

Milo, thanks for the very detailed analysis.  This will
help a lot.

Collabora has offered to have me do these updates on the
clock, and Milo has agreed to let me step in to do the
work.  Looking at Milo's analysis, I'm confident these
updates can be written, reviewed, and finalized within
a few days of full-time work.

We really want the changes finished this week, to give
translators a fighting chance.

Paycheck or no, I wouldn't be offering to do this if I
thought it would negatively impact the help.  The Empathy
help is our Mallard poster child.  The documentation team
is taking this document very seriously, because it lays
the groundwork for our revamped 3.0 help.

Release team, it's in your hands.

--
Shaun