Re: Empathy account UI freeze break request

Sjoerd Simons wrote:

>   We'd like to break the UI freeze to add a accounts assistent to Empathy for a
>   better initial user experience. Screenshots for this assistant are available
>   at:
>     http://people.collabora.co.uk/~cosimoc/assistant/
>
>   Also we've done  various tweaks to the accounts dialog to make it somewhat
>   friendlier to use. Screenshots available at:
>     http://people.collabora.co.uk/~cassidy/empathy-accounts-ui/

Empathy will be the first module to have its documentation written
with Mallard, it would be really sad to have it outdated already, the
following topics are affected:
  Add a new account
  Register for a new account
  Disable an account
  Create an IRC account
  Remove an account

Milo, you wrote them, could we have your input on this ?

Cheers,

        Frederic