Re: Gnome and Ubuntu UGs (Was: string freeze?)

Hi :o)

On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 14:16 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> Just to return to my original question briefly, what would be
> (approximately) a good time to do the fork that I've mentioned above?
> I.e. when will the doc be relatively stable?

I think that *never* would be a good time to fork our documentation, of
course you can do what you like.

I'm afraid I don't think we have the resources to be able to make stable
documentation at the moment. We're just doing the bast we can, which
isn't much, and it will be ready when it is ready, if it ever gets that
far that is.

I've restated my question about why you should wish to fork our
documentation (in my previous mail), it still seems that to me that the
best solution would be for us to work together. I personally would be
very happy to try to make the documentation better in Ubuntu.

Best of luck :o)

Love, Karderio.