Re: Tinderbox

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 02:30, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 02:31:21AM -0800, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> [...]
> > There isn't anything wrong with the GUG. The error's you see are
> > basically scrollkeeper letting you know that the docs it's registering
> > aren't installed in the default scrollkeeper install location. This is
> > normal when the build is run with a user account as it is on the
> > tinderbox machine.
>
> Ahh, okay. So we need to get the tinderbox machines using scrollkeeper
> correctly (it supports installation anywhere and stuff like that). Silly
> to waste the opportunity to test the builds. Of course, that may require
> a new scrollkeeper release; some of the stuff to use is probably only in
> CVS. Must remember to talk to Dan... dum-de-dum.

I dont know if this is a complete waste of time. I only know this cause
I noticed it while using v-b-s. It would IMHO be a good thing if SK
supported having the docs installed as a user without write access to
the main SK db. I could never get this to work properly, even changing
the main SK db to write access for my user didnt work.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit