Re: Tinderbox

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 01:24:30PM +1100, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> Community Service Announcement:
(amendment)

> After spending a few hours last night chasing down some build problems,
> I checked the tinderbox this morning and the fixes seemed to work over
> there as well as on my local system. However ...
>
> ... some of the red in the current build status is due to docs! :-(

I am a bozo. The errors triggered by the docs stuff are real, but they
are non-fatal and I don't think they would cause the tinderbox build to
fail. So I overreacted here.

Why having anything less than perfect documentation installed is
considered non-fatal is left for another day. :)

Malcolm
--
Two wrongs are only the beginning.