Re: Tinderbox

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 02:31:21AM -0800, Chris Lyttle wrote:
[...]
> There isn't anything wrong with the GUG. The error's you see are
> basically scrollkeeper letting you know that the docs it's registering
> aren't installed in the default scrollkeeper install location. This is
> normal when the build is run with a user account as it is on the
> tinderbox machine.

Ahh, okay. So we need to get the tinderbox machines using scrollkeeper
correctly (it supports installation anywhere and stuff like that). Silly
to waste the opportunity to test the builds. Of course, that may require
a new scrollkeeper release; some of the stuff to use is probably only in
CVS. Must remember to talk to Dan... dum-de-dum.

Malcolm
--
Plan to be spontaneous - tomorrow.