Re: Tinderbox

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 19:14, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 01:24:30PM +1100, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> > Community Service Announcement:
> (amendment)
>
> > After spending a few hours last night chasing down some build problems,
> > I checked the tinderbox this morning and the fixes seemed to work over
> > there as well as on my local system. However ...
> >
> > ... some of the red in the current build status is due to docs! :-(
>
> I am a bozo. The errors triggered by the docs stuff are real, but they
> are non-fatal and I don't think they would cause the tinderbox build to
> fail. So I overreacted here.
>
> Why having anything less than perfect documentation installed is
> considered non-fatal is left for another day. :)

There isn't anything wrong with the GUG. The error's you see are
basically scrollkeeper letting you know that the docs it's registering
aren't installed in the default scrollkeeper install location. This is
normal when the build is run with a user account as it is on the
tinderbox machine.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit