Tinderbox

Community Service Announcement:

After spending a few hours last night chasing down some build problems,
I checked the tinderbox this morning and the fixes seemed to work over
there as well as on my local system. However ...

... some of the red in the current build status is due to docs! :-(

If people are looking for little things to do, can you wander over to

	http://cvs.gnome.org/tinderbox/gnome2-snap/status.html

from time to time and click on the little 'l' if the latest block for
either 'ginger' or 'karuna' is red. Then scroll down and look for
anything that looks like docs errors. Basically, that means seeing if
gnome-user-docs had problems.

Currently, we seem to be missing a whole bunch of files that the install
part of gnome-user-docs is expecting. I'm not about to dive in and fix
these right now, since I don't want to step on any work in progress, so
I'm just raising a flag.

Anyway, just wanted to remind people that tinderbox exists and we can
break it, too.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
I've got a mind like a... a... what's that thing called?