Re: caching help (was Re: Publishing HTML)

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 09:30:58AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Reusing the chunking stylesheets of Norm might be a solution, I added
> them in the regression tests of libxslt 0.13.0
>    xsltproc -o ./result/xtchunk/html/gdp-handbook ./html/xtchunk.xsl test/gdp-handbook.xml
>
>  seems to work just fine,

Yes, that is what I am working on now. I have to do a customization to
make the links work as gnome-help if we're using on-the-fly
rendering, but it is relatively straightforward to do this part.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/