Re: gnome-control-center and ximian-setup-tools docs

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 10:38:52AM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Dear Aaron:
> since I am maintaining the control-center docs at the moment, I'd like
> to participate in this.
>
> Yes, I think your suggestion makes sense: have one manual that
> describes shell and have each capplet provide its own help
> file. Moreover, I can write much of it.

Sasha -

I'd be interested in helping here as an editorial reviewer, using the
new Style Guide, if you're willing to have me looking over your
shoulder. Now that we have the Style Guide, we need to start applying
it, to see how it works in practice.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck