Re: gnome-control-center and ximian-setup-tools docs

Sasha:
  I spoke with Hovinen about this, and he said that he will link the
docs from the apps as soon as we write them.

Bradford:
  Where would you like us to place the files? Can you take care of
makefile issues?

Aaron.

--
"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet,
consectetur, adipisci velit . . ."  Cicero