Some more help manuals a la style guide.

Hi everyone,

The Sun team have completed rewrites of some more applet and application online
reference manuals to the recommendations in the style guide. You can find the
manuals in the following location:

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=gnome-docu/gdp/cont
rib

Character Picker: charpick directory

GNOME Terminal: gnome-terminal directory

Screenshooter: screenshooter directory

These are still works in progress so there are some things we need to do yet,
such as insert screenshots and format the source code. We will be scheduling
these jobs for translation later in August so if anyone would like to review the
manuals and send us comments, please do so.

Pat