gnome-control-center and ximian-setup-tools docs

Since the new version of the control center no longer uses embedded
capplets we should probably decide what to do about the help files for
individual capplets. (blah, I think that's your turf, so let me know
what you think about this whole thing.)

IMHO we should have a help file for the shell that explains what it's
for and how to get to the actual tools, and then individual capplets can
have their own docs accessible from a "?" button or a Help menu.

That way we have easy and consistent UI when apps add additional
capplets.  We can link to the docs for the more popular capplets from
the base control center.

The ximian-setup-tools are in the process of becoming basically an extra
set of capplets, and Kevin Breit (mrproper) and I will be working on the
docs for those. I'd be more than happy to contribute additional work on
the gnome-control-center docs.  Let's get the new versions the
documentation they need to be totally polished.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.

--
"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet,
consectetur, adipisci velit . . ."  Cicero